Senior Software Development Engineer
● Implement innovative industry applications.
● Develop efficient algorithms or demos to advance the areas such as video-based behavior recognition and analysis or optimization for deep neural networks.
● Publish original research and give speeches at conferences or events.
● Work directly with engineers in headquarter to embed algorithms into commercial software products.
● Ph.D. in Computer Vision or Machine Learning, with over 3 years related work experience.
● Expert in research areas such as computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, particularly including areas such as deep learning,
● Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as Caffe, Torch, Theano, etc.
● Familiar with Matlab or other quick prototyping tools.
● Excellent C/C++ coding skills, familiar with script languages such as Python, etc.
● Good organization, communication and interpersonal skill
Job ID - 477879243
Location - Phoenix, AZ
Posted Date - 1/25/2018
Company - KTI
Position Category - Software Development